Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MAKEUP TUTS: ROMANTICAL LOOK

Hello my beautiful earthlings!


I've been wanting to try this whole youtube thing out. I've created this romantic look and decided to record while doing so! I used the Lime Crime Venus Palette (The Grunge Palette). All other products are listed in the description box. I've really got to invest in some better lighting since I'm always working during the day and have to record in the evening. Soon, my dear, soon. Until then, I hope you'll enjoy the video! Please don't hesitate to leave your thoughts and requests! Thank you for your time. Click here for the video. 

PS » be sure to follow me on bloglovin and instagram
Follow 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nara You Have a Great Experience in the Make-Up , Congratulations !!! Have a Magic Day My Marvelous Friend , Lots of Fun !!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow